Friday, February 13, 2009

Christmas with my family

I have a lot of photos waiting to be posted here, thanks to my lack of PC inhibiting my ability to upload the aforementioned photos, so the next few posts will be rather picture-heavy. Ah well.

So, Christmas with my family...

My youngest brother, Huw, finding the only way that a party hat from a Christmas cracker wll fit on his hair.
Christmas - Huw

Granny, not as drunk as she's pretending to be!
Christmas - Granny

Chris (looking cute) and my other brother, Dave.
Christmas - Chris and Dave

Nap time!
Christmas - naptime


On Boxing Day we went up to a local country park for a walk. They have this brilliantly mispunctuated sign.
Boxing day - Beecraigs 1
I've used the barbecues there, and didn't see any signs of their other use!

Huw, on a climbing net, possessed by demons.
Boxing day - Beecraigs 2


Having seen a lot of photos of houses that Americans think to be really overdecorated, I thought I'd share with you the level of Christmas lights that get that reaction here. ;-)
Local decorations
Not quite the same, really.

Right, that'll be all for this post. The next one will probably be photos of Edinburgh at Christmas, with the big wheel.

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

At 4:50 am, Blogger Acci said...

I wonder if the barbecue toilets are gas-burning?

 
At 8:43 pm, Blogger Shawna said...

That's really tame as far as Christmas lights go--here, anyhow. ;-) Of course, it's still more than I generally put up! lol

 
At 8:44 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Pretty cool, Mouse! (Your level of over-decoration truly underwhelms....) :lol:

Looking forward to your next entry...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home