Tuesday, November 04, 2008

Things I have Learnt This Weekend - 1st & 2nd Nov. '08

1) Parsnip and chorizo soup is quite possibly the nicest soup in the world.

2) Apparently Guitar Hero is a lot more difficult than it looks.

3) One cannot work an iPod whilst wearing gloves, however, one can work an iPod with one's nose.

4) People look at you as if you have gone mad if you are listening to BBC Radio 4 comedy shows on the aforementioned iPod, most likely because you are sitting on a bus giggling.

Labels:

4 Comments:

At 9:56 pm, Blogger Tah said...

And certainly #4 had nothing to do with #3. ;-)

 
At 2:17 am, Blogger Nettie said...

I have refused to even attempt to play Guitar Hero. I know I would be utterly crap at it so I leave it to Christian.
I still can't believe that he didn't stop and say hello to you when you arrived at my place that first night! Hmph. Like Guitar Hero is sooooo important!

 
At 9:18 am, Blogger Smerk said...

#2 I can definitely agree with. The rest I've not had any experience with. Although I have sat on a bus chuckling to a podcast, I don't think anyone's noticed.

 
At 5:15 am, Blogger Shawna said...

I've never tried running an iPod with my nose (not ever owning one), but I have run a phone with my nose...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home