Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Random Moodiness

Well, I've been feeling pretty down for the last little while. I don't really know why, though. I've had no energy or motivation.
The house is a tip - the spare room is still full of boxes from the move. I can't seem to keep on top of everyday tidying and cleaning either.

I'm also very unhappy with my weight. Every year I decide that I'll be slimmer by the summer, and I'm always still fat and uncomfortable. I don't know why I can't just get off my flabby arse and do something about it.

I don't feel like a proper person. Everyone else can manage.

*sigh*


Anyway, in case anyone else is feeling down, here's some signs etc. that amused me.

apostrophe sign

Before you ask, no, it wasn't me who crossed out the incorrect apostrophe. Boo says it wasn't her either. ;-)

Ikea sign

This is a price label in Ikea. It's for a sort of massage brush, and, in case you can't read the sign, it's called 'Knobber'. (Possibly funnier for Brits...)

(Also in Ikea)
Photobucket

Really? Milk that tastes like... milk? Being in Ikea, I thought it would taste like woodchip, but apparently not.

Oh, and finally this one...
Photobucket

Awww... Who's got a little noblet then? Yes, you have!

Labels: , ,

6 Comments:

At 7:23 pm, Blogger NEO said...

Depression blows, and so does the side effects of the medicines I take for it. Anyway nice signs. I passed a sign once that I wanted to get a picture of, it said "SLOW CHURCH AHEAD". Very funny to me anyway.

 
At 7:29 pm, Blogger Hieronymous Anonymous said...

Hey, Noblet means Service!
That always makes me laugh...

 
At 11:21 pm, Blogger Nettie said...

*bighugs*
I know exactly how you feel about your weight sweetie and I'm sure that you'll ignore me just as much as I ignore you when I say 'You're not fat!'.
But I'll say it anyway for the record!

 
At 5:50 am, Blogger Tah said...

I would like to get my weight in control, too. I'm not really fat, I have to admit, but the weight isn't dispersed where I would like it. I need to lose it in some areas and gain it in a few others. But that's beside the point. Sorry.

Enjoyed the signs. And I hope you feel better. :-)

 
At 7:22 am, Blogger Shawna said...

*hugs* ditto what Nettie said. Hope you feel better soon. I may have to send you pictures of all the boxes I have stashed from numerous moves, which we haven't unpacked in so long that we're not even sure what's in them! I keep planning to start going through them, but it never happens...*sigh*

*more hugs* I really do hope you feel better soon, and I enjoyed the signs!

 
At 8:36 pm, Blogger Charybdis said...

Hey, I still haven't lost any of the weight I was going to lose before my trip.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home