Sunday, March 30, 2008

Book Tag

Ok, Carlotta. Here we go.

1) The nearest book to me is Torchwood - Border Princes by Dan Abnett.

2) Page 123, third sentence is...

'After what's happened today, I want to share that secret with you.'

3) Next five sentences...

'I believe it's only fair.
"Need to know?" Gwen asked.
Jack nodded."Exactly that. Today has shown me I'm not omniscient."
"I could have told you that." muttered Owen. "And if I'd had to, that would have proved the point, kind of, wouldn't it?"
Jack refused to be baited.

I tag Nettie, Smerk, Shawna, Tru and Thundy. Sorry, ladies! ;-)

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

At 2:23 pm, Blogger MadCarlotta said...

Gah, do I now need to add Torchwood books to my never ending list of things I need to read?

:)

 
At 2:23 pm, Blogger Mouse said...

Yes! :-)

 
At 9:38 pm, Blogger Shawna said...

Okay, I did mine, now do I need to email the guys I tagged, or just hope they read my post?: )

 
At 11:39 am, Blogger Smerk said...

That's okay. I was intending to do it anyway.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home