Friday, January 18, 2008

Neo's challenge

Ok, this post in response to Neo might take me a while to write. Here goes (in no particular order)...


1) Have children and raise them properly
2) See a platypus in real life
3) Stop pulling my hair out
4) Write a children's book
5) Pay off my credit cards
6) Make and sell silver jewellery
7) Stop smoking
8) Exercise
9) Take up archery
10) Get a large remote-control Dalek
11) Redo the entire garden
12) Visit other countries
13) Get the house sorted out
14) Meet some more of my online friends
15) Learn how to do more things with my computer
16) Figure out how to keep plants without them dying (current count: dead - lots, alive - 3, not sure - 2)
17) Skydive
18) Walk along Hadrian's Wall
19) Make a mosaic
20) Make a family tree for my mother's side of the family
21) Learn to fight with a quarterstaff
22) Write samba music and teach it to the band
23) Become more confident
24) Find a way to stop my depression coming back
25) Learn Latin
26) Stop hoarding junk
27) Moisturise more often
28) Have a pet lizard
29) See my friends more often
30) Keep up a good sex life
31) Lunge wildly at the Pope ;-)

I'm glad I'm only 31 - this was difficult enough as it was!

Labels:

4 Comments:

At 12:47 am, Blogger Hieronymous Anonymous said...

*laughs*
You have several of the same ones as I would.

I promise to help with at least your garden.

 
At 2:54 pm, Blogger LaMa said...

I have taken NEO's challenge up too

 
At 3:49 am, Blogger Nettie said...

I'll take up the challenge sometime soon, I promise.

 
At 7:03 pm, Blogger NEO said...

Thanks, nice list.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home