Saturday, December 15, 2007

Unpreparedness

I don't really have much to say, but I felt like writing a post so here you go.

Christmas seems to have suddenly jumped out at me, leaving me somewhat unprepared.

Things I Have Done

1) Done most of my present-buying
2) Decorated the tree
3) Opened fourteen windows on my Doctor Who advent calendar

Things I Haven't Done

1) Written Christmas cards for people at work
2) Written or sent cards to other people to whom I really should
3) Made cards for family (not necessary, I know, but I like doing it)
4) Finished buying presents
5) Finished decorating the house
6) Figured out what I'm going to bake for Christmas
7) Bought wrapping paper or gift tags
8) Sent off presents for people overseas (sorry...)
9) Made my mum's birthday present, even though her birthday is next Thursday
10) Probably lots of other things..

Oh, buggrit.

Labels:

8 Comments:

At 1:54 am, Blogger MadCarlotta said...

Hey, at least your shopping is done. I haven't even started mine. :P

 
At 5:29 am, Blogger Tah said...

Don't worry. I wasn't expecting a present from you anyway. ;-)

 
At 6:38 am, Blogger Smerk said...

I'm glad I'm not the only one feeling rather unprepared for Christmas. :)

 
At 2:53 pm, Blogger Hieronymous Anonymous said...

I've done my shopping for family I'm going to see at Christmas.
That's about it.
I think we might ty to decorate today, but my heart's not in it.

 
At 10:14 pm, Blogger Nettie said...

I'm prepared for Christmas but not really in the spirit this year. Not sure why but it doesn't feel very Christmassy. Maybe it's because it's been cool and rainy instead of hot and sweltering? I dunno.

 
At 10:19 pm, Blogger oppiejoe said...

Mines done, but I have alienated several of the people I have bought for already :(

 
At 10:14 pm, Blogger NEO said...

Hey you are ahead of me. I have no money for presents. *sobs*

 
At 7:36 pm, Blogger Charybdis said...

I did the last of my shopping on Sunday. I got lucky and found mom some DVDs at the book store so I didn't have to drive all over the place looking for something.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home