Saturday, January 12, 2008

Christmas presents

It's been a while since I posted, so I thought I might as well tell you what I got for Christmas.

This isn't a complete list, so I don't want anybody feeling slighted that I didn't mention their gift!

I got these sets of Playmobil. Yes, I know that it's meant for kids, but I've always loved Playmobil and still collect it. Also, being very interested in Romans, you can imagine how excited I was to find out about the new Roman sets...

We got a set of place mats and coasters, for using on our new dining table, that have photos of pebbles on them - they're really nice.

Chris got me a Pirates of the Carribbean 3 DVD, the QI Annual, and this game for my DS. :)

My parents also gave me a Buffy board game. We tried playing it, and once we sorted out all the confusing parts it was quite good fun.

Colin gave me the sonic screwdriver and psychic paper set, and yes, I did have it by my side while watching the Doctor Who Christmas Special!

I love my Haiku Fridge Poetry set, and I also love the rat-shaped handbag and the hot water bottle with a piratey-knitted cover. :)

Nettie sent me the Pirateology calendar, and Tru sent me a cuddly armadillo. Thanks, you two!

However, by far the most original present I got was the set of laminated Bill Bailey jewellery, made by my imaginative and 'special' sister!

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

At 12:16 am, Blogger Hieronymous Anonymous said...

There was no need to put 'special' in inverted commas.
:P

 
At 8:11 am, Blogger Charybdis said...

You people and all your presents. I got four shirts and a belt. :P

 
At 3:26 am, Blogger Tah said...

Very nice that you collect Playmobile sets. I still collect LEGO sets. And I'm really looking forward to the Indiana Jones ones. :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home