Monday, April 07, 2008

Freecycle

For your amusement, here's three of the best Freecycle ads I've seen since I joined.
The last one is my favourite, mainly due to the air of desperation in the heading...





OFFERED: 15" kinda rubbish flatscreen monitor (LEITH)Tuesday, 11 March, 2008 10:53 PM
From: "*********"
I've got a 15" (so pretty small) flatscreen monitor up for grabs, but as stated above its not
that good, the resolution is fairly pathetic unfortunately ! Probably good for something like a
kids computer or summat...oh and recipient must collect as I've no easy transport !


#################################################################################

OFFERED: FAULTY MOBILE PHONE (London Rd)Thursday, 6 March, 2008 11:05 PM
From: "************"
phone with faulty joystick and tendency to switch off by itself
.

#################################################################################

Wanted: shed/robust tent/man & umbrella in garden 24/7(southside/edin
Posted by: "********"
Mon Apr 7, 2008 1:02 am (PDT)
I have been looking for some sort of garden storage, shed, etc. for so
long now I'm dreaming of it! I'm even thinking of putting up a tent
in the garden to keep all the kids bikes, toys, plant pots dry ...
Please help a woman who is going slightly deranged dreaming of sheds
and tents!

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 8:15 pm, Blogger Hieronymous Anonymous said...

And did any of them get any responses?
;-)

 
At 3:20 am, Blogger Shawna said...

I liked the ads! They made me smile! : )

 

Post a Comment

<< Home