Saturday, September 20, 2008

Fun With Macro Settings

I was having a lot of fun with my camera while on holiday, especially the macro setting.

A single bulrush at a nature reserve.
Photobucket

A fuchsia bush growing on Granny's garden.
Photobucket

A Small Tortoiseshell butterfly on buddleia.
Photobucket

Some sorts of beetles on a thistly thing.*
Photobucket

*Yes, those are their scientific names. You can trust me, I'm a drummer.

And finally, a hedgehog that was wandering round Granny's garden.
Photobucket

There you go, that's all for now. To make sure you come back, I'm giving you advance notice of my next post - it'll have a photo of me all dressed up for my birthday night out... ;-)

3 Comments:

At 1:59 am, Blogger Shawna said...

Cool pics! I always wondered what a bulrush was...now I know! :)

*hugs*

 
At 5:18 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That hedgehog looks oddly complacent. Did you stun it into inactivity first with your bright hair?

*awaits promised further photos with eagerness and anticipation*

 
At 10:22 am, Blogger Nettie said...

Ooh, can't wait for the photo of you! Of course in a week and a half I'll have the real you in person so I guess I can't be too disappointed!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home