Thursday, March 08, 2007

Sodding Blogger!

Ok, I'd better explain my last post. A few days after I upgraded, I found that I couldn't see my blog, or anyone else's on Blogspot... I can write posts, but that's as much as I can do. I can still see your comments, though, as they also go to my e-mail. At first I thought that I'd done something stupid to my computer (as happens fairly often). I tried to look at the help section of Blogger, and found that I can't see most of that either. However, I did find a link to a blog on another blogging site where I discovered that it wasn't anything I'd done at all - apparently, there are quite a few people across Britain having the same problem. It seems that Blogspot has randomly and accidentally blocked the IPs of various users. They're working on a fix for the glitch, and I really hope that they get it sorted soon!
*crosses fingers*

Labels:

4 Comments:

At 11:30 pm, Blogger Hieronymous Anonymous said...

Glad you know what's going on!
;-)

 
At 9:54 am, Blogger Nettie said...

You gotta love technology right. I think I would have been rather happy living in the dark ages...

Except I wouldn't have met you guys.

So, no, actually I wouldn't have been happy.

I take that back.

 
At 3:21 pm, Blogger LaMa said...

Ah yes, Thundy told me she also has had repeated problems accessing my Blog too.

Usually this type of problem arises when access is controlled by the use of a Spamming blacklist. When a certain ISP produces a lot of Spam, it is put on a blacklist and will be blocked by anyone making use of that blacklist (Blogspot/Google in this case).

 
At 2:42 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

*Is kinda glad she doesn't use blogger.*

 

Post a Comment

<< Home