Friday, December 15, 2006

Nope, not photos...

I've still not got the Halloween party photos on the computer, but it shouldn't be too much longer.

I'm feeling really quite festive all of a sudden. I think that it's because I'm a lot more relaxed about getting stuff done. I've got nearly all my presents bought, although a few of the things ordered online haven't arrived yet. Oh, and I managed to miss the last posting date for anywhere other than Britain, which was clever...
I'm planning to put the Christmas tree and other decorations up tomorrow, and I really need to write cards for people at work this weekend too.
Bugger, I'm feeling less relaxed now...

4 Comments:

At 9:37 pm, Blogger Hieronymous Anonymous said...

Luckily, I've got all my shopping done now.

I have to wrap everything, though, and work out what to pack to travel up to the in-laws'.

 
At 3:27 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Shopping's all done (actually, not quite...couple of things need to be gotten still). Done all the posting. Now I just need to wrap all the family pressies.

 
At 5:44 am, Blogger Nettie said...

I finally finished my Christmas baking today, had so much to do!
But shopping is pretty much done and everyone's stuff is posted and received (and in some cases opened...)

Hurrah for Christmas!

 
At 9:22 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Despite missing the date, I've received your parcel, Mouse! :D

 

Post a Comment

<< Home