Monday, May 22, 2006

Sigh

I'm feeling a bit strange today, all twitchy and anxious. I don't know why. I'd expect to be feeling like this before a dentist's appointment or that kind of thing, but I haven't got anything like that coming up. I'm worrying about getting packed for my long weekend in Whitby, whether we've left it too late to get train tickets, and if Jonas will be OK without us ( even though he's a very self-sufficient rat).
I'm also worrying about whether I'll ever be able to afford to get to Australia for the next MoH gathering, because I'm really missing you all already.
Oh well. Maybe tomorrow I'll be back to as near normal as I get.

8 Comments:

At 1:18 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don't worry, it's just your subconsciousness fighting against the mind-control ray. The feeling will fade as your mind once again succumbs fully to the power of THEM.

 
At 9:33 am, Blogger Hieronymous Anonymous said...

REPTOIDS!

 
At 1:03 am, Blogger Mouse said...

I can slap her for you...

 
At 8:56 pm, Blogger LaMa said...

If you do so, please film it for us...

 
At 12:28 pm, Blogger Hieronymous Anonymous said...

*ahem*

I don't take kindly to being slapped...
:-P

 
At 3:21 am, Blogger Nettie said...

Don't worry love, I'm buying lotto tickets by the dozen. We'll get you here somehow!

 
At 6:17 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

After you all are done with her there, Nettie, can we borrow her over here in the US?

 
At 8:26 pm, Blogger Mouse said...

Mort, I don't even wash Chris's pants, so I'm not going to do yours...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home