Sunday, March 19, 2006

Underwear and other unmentionables

Last night I went to an Ann Summers party. I wasn't too sure about going, but since I haven't been out for weeks I thought I should at least try to have some sort of social life.
I went with my sister and a friend, and we got there eventually despite our friend's 'interesting' method of travel. This involved working out what bus we needed to get, finding out that we would have to wait 5 minutes, then catching the next (wrong) bus because "it'll probably go the right way" - no, it didn't.

The bizarre games they make you play weren't too bad this time, then we got to see various bits of lingerie, some nice, some strange and as usual, some tacky, (all of which my sister refused to model). I hadn't been planning to buy anything, but I fell slightly in love with a purple velvet basque, mainly because it pushes my bosom further up and out than I had ever thought possible. I managed to justify buying it because it was reduced if I bought it that night, and I'm a sucker for a special offer...

After that, we got to play with quite a lot of vibrators. The oddest one was a little egg-shaped thing whose vibrations were strong enough that it wriggled from one person's hand to another, rather like holding a geriatric mouse, and the scariest item was an enormous tongue-shaped object, which thoroughly unnerved several of us. And no, I didn't buy any of them.

So, that was my exciting Saturday night. I really should get out more.

4 Comments:

At 3:17 pm, Blogger Charybdis said...

Your sister's account of the party was significantly less racy. ;-)

 
At 12:12 am, Blogger LaMa said...

Lingerie and vibrators????

Why no pictures with this post... ;-p

One of my ex-GF's had, in a jolly mood and gigling while visiting the Amsterdam sex museum, bought a vibrator in the shape of a ducky...she was a bit ashamed of it afterwards.

 
At 9:25 pm, Blogger Mouse said...

Well, no pictures because a) Boo hasn't taught me how and b) I'm shy...

 
At 3:14 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Errr. . .excuse me for a moment while I go to take a cold shower. . .or maybe two cold showers. . .

 

Post a Comment

<< Home