Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Frice

Last night I found myself pondering one of the great questions of modern science. What would a frog/mouse hybrid look like? There would be many possible combinations of frouse: leg length, fur/no fur, colouring, sticky tongue or gnawing teeth... The babies should be little pink fuzzy tadpoles. I think frice would make good pets . With the long tongue they could solve any insect problem and they'd scare off Jehovah's Witnesses too. I suspect that they would still throw their shite out of the cage and into my shoes though.
Now, all I need is an evil genetic engineering genius (or EGEG if you will).

I wonder if they have ads in the Yellow Pages?

4 Comments:

At 12:01 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmm. . .I rather imagine green gerbils with long sticky tongues, who hop around going, "Ribbet! Ribbet!" And since you're adding cold-bloodedness to warm-bloodedness, I expect that they'll end up mixing the two traits together to end up running on cold fusion, which means that they will probably explode messily if you shake them.

Let me know when you start breeding them, so I can pre-order a pair!

 
At 6:38 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Behold, the frouse!!!

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y131/rabid_junebug/Artwork/frouse1.jpg

 
At 6:42 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmm, showing that URL didn't work very well there, did it? Let's try again. . .

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y131/
rabid_junebug/Artwork/frouse1.jpg

 
At 11:36 pm, Blogger Mouse said...

I love the picture!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home