Friday, June 08, 2007

Here you go, Nettie

I just realised that it's been quite a while since my last post. (Yes, Nettie - I'm writing one!)
I haven't really had anything I wanted to write about.

I went to a work party a few weeks ago where I felt more uncomfortable than I've ever felt, as far as I can remember. I spent the whole evening watching the others chatting and dancing, and realised that I have no idea what makes them tick. It was like being an alien observing humans. I just don't know why people are what they are, why they do what they do, and I don't think I have ever done. I've never been more glad to leave a party before.

The samba band has had a few gigs this month, and tomorrow we're having our annual barbecue, which should be fun. Hopefully, I'll get some photos and do another post about that.

Ok, I can't think of anything else to include here, but hopefully it'll be enough to satisfy certain impatient people...

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

At 11:13 pm, Blogger Hieronymous Anonymous said...

The people at your work are aliens...

 
At 11:14 pm, Blogger Nettie said...

:P

I know the real reason you posted wasn't because I was nagging, but because you love me ;-)

And I see you didn't share the sexy photo of you from that night? You looked great babe!

 
At 5:08 am, Blogger Tah said...

If it helps, I was getting impatient for an update, too. I just wasn't as vocal about it. ;)

 
At 8:14 pm, Blogger oppiejoe said...

Yay for new posts

 

Post a Comment

<< Home