Saturday, May 15, 2010

Random photodump!

Here, for your delectation, are a small selection of photos, sad and homeless pictures that have nowhere else to go...

I think that this child's t-shirt (being sold in our local supermarket) will not go down very well in Scotland!

Photobucket

Energy champion? Energy champion? Are there not enough made-up job titles already?
And also, 'energy champion' makes me think of a good version of this guy...

Photobucket

Spelling FAIL!
(Also being sold in the local supermarket.)

Photobucket

This is the kind of thing that hurts my brain!

Awful punctuation

There'll be more of these to come, but my other photos are on my PC. I'm using my netbook at the moment so I'm restricted to those pictures already on Photobucket!

Labels:

3 Comments:

At 12:31 am, Anonymous Oppiejoe said...

lovin teh clubin shirt
(captain caveman on teh shirt)


LOL - Word verification:
rudefyin ("rude - fyi - ing")

 
At 1:26 am, Blogger Nettie said...

Nice pics hun!

 
At 7:50 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is the kind of thing that hurts my brain!

BS for local people.
Are'nt nice.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home